Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh the places he will go. (now that he is famous)



Well if you look around on my blog you will find where I posted a tribute my dad did to Dr. Seuss. Well he has top that one . A reporter from Foxnews.com got a hold of another tribute he wrote for my oldest son Drew to take to his class and read for Dr. Seuss week.

One thing led to another and suddenly they are famous. Who knew that a short poem and a statue that I got from JC Penney 10 years ago would lead to Drew being on Fox News.

The statue by the way I got for free and found out some 5 years later was orginally made just for the Penney's stores. They only made a couple of 200 or so and they are worth around $300 now. Yet to our family it is priceless.

Anyway enjoy folks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool article on drew

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home