Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Excuse me officer what seems to be the Vodka?

Well this little bear cub had a big party at the expense of some people in Lake Tahoe. Not only did he eat some pizza but he drank some Jack Daniels, had some Vodka and topped it all off with a beer as he ran off.

Thanks to some concerned citizens who took the keys from him or he else probably would have driven home.

Yogi has GOT to get a handle on Boo Boo!

By the way the car is a vintage 1964 Buick Skylark, I'm sure the owner was pleased to see a bear in his car when he came back to it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time that I was chased by a bear and ran into a church. The next day's headline read - "Local youth runs into church with a bear behind"

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anybody seen my bear outfit?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home