Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Enough already!!!!

Ok I have had my fill of TO for the entire season and it hasn't even started yet! I understand that Terrell Owens is a really good receiver. Yet I would take Marvin Harrison in a heart beat. He might help the team on the field but kills them off. He maybe fast but not a fast as his mouth. And for all the talking that he has done that's all he is to me just talk.

Win something TO. Yeah the Eagles went to the Super Bowl and for all the crying you are doing wanting more money remember this McNabb got to the conference game 3 times without you. You did nothing in the playoffs last year I did as much as you did. So maybe I need to call Drew Rosenhaus and have him get me a raise at work.

So today TO gets sent home from camp. He can stay home as far as I am concerned. Here is a guy that can't win with the Niners and wants out. He gets traded to the Ravens and throws a fit. They agree to let the trade go and he ends up in Philly, where HE wanted to go to.

Now since he is the self proclaimed "best receiver in the league" he thinks he should get a new deal. Well it was good enough last year and you didn't win so it should be good now. Shut up and play, win something, anything an MVP, something!

Players like him in any sport kill me. I think I am great I deserve more money and I should get it, cause after all I have to feed my family. Yeah well I got a news flash for you TO your almost in the same category as Barry Bond. Your good (Bonds is great) and the public is dying to be your biggest fan but you keep pushing them away. Aren't you smart enough to realize that the more popular you are the more money you can make.

But at the end of the day you will probably end up like Bonds a good player that never won the big prize the only difference is Bond will be in the Hall and may go down as the greatest ball player that ever played his sport. TO has a long way to go to even be mentioned with the great players of the NFL. He will never catch Rice and will probably won't even be the best to play in his era.

So he may get a new deal or he may get traded but until he truly understands the concept of what it means to be a team member, he will continue to be a good player that missed his chance to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home